Class Management
In the explanation in schoology , I am interested with Engrade, Classmaker and Worksheet generator, since that three website is familiar for me. So, if I must applied that thing in a classroom, there will be no difficulties for me.
First, I will use Engrade to post everything whenever I cannot attend the class. So, the student will get the lesson material, even I do not attend the class. By using Engrade the student also can ask for me whenever they got a problem when the class is over or when they find any difficulties.
Second. For Classmaker and Worksheet generator, I will use it to make a game since Classmaker is a website for making many games (e.g. Crossword, Word Puzzle, etc.) by using the facilities that provided in that website.
Last. Worksheet Generator can be used whenever we are lazy to generate a worksheet by ourselves, so on this website, we can choose what layout that we like. For example mix, match worksheet. It helps us very much for the step to make the worksheet is very simple.
Using that website above is very helpful for us as the future teacher. But more importantly, we can use that website if only we have an internet connection.
Komentar
Posting Komentar